FX Trading Station II
Downloading Instructions for FX Trading Station II
- Select the platform you'd like to download:
All in one Trading Platform
Trade Oil, Metals, Stock Indices, and Forex on one platformDownload
FX Trading Station II for Windows | Self-extracting EXE file (12.6MB)
- Click "Run" or "Open". (Do not click "Save".) If you have previously downloaded a version of the trading station onto your computer, please UNINSTALL IT FULLY before downloading the platform again.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Once the program is fully installed, an FX Trading Station II icon will appear on your desktop, as well as the item "FXCM Trading" in your Programs menu. Click on the FX Trading Station in the menu or on the desktop, and enter your user ID and password. Under "Connection", use the drop down arrow to select "Demo".
- Are You Behind a Firewall?
- Is Your Computer on a Wireless Connection?
- Is Your Computer on a Dial-Up Connection?
If you immediately receive an error message when you try to log in, it may be necessary to configure your firewall. Please click on your firewall package for instructions:
- Norton Internet Security/Personal Firewall
- McAfee Internet Security/Personal Firewall
- I'm not sure what firewall I have...
If you need help configuring your firewall, please call us.
FX Trading Station II for Windows | ZIP file (12.0MB)
Wireless Internet connections do not provide a consistent, uninterrupted flow of data between the professional FX Trading Station II and our trading desk. A physical Internet connection is highly recommended.
If you are using such an unstable connection, you may have trouble downloading FX Trading Station II. If you have no alternative to wireless, you may want to try the zip file instead.
FX Trading Station II for Windows Standalone | Self-extracting EXE file (12.0MB)
If you are on a dial-up connection, FX Trading Station II may be too large to download at once. You may want to try downloading the software in parts. First, download each of the links below into the same folder on your computer. Once you have finished, click on "Start Installation" to complete the process. If you are using the standalone option to download the FXCM Trading Station, you will also need to download the charts.
Disclaimer: FXCM makes no warranty that any materials downloaded from this site will be compatible with, or operate without interruption on, your computer system, nor does FXCM warrant that such materials will function in a manner that is uninterrupted, error-free or available at all times. The use of this site, services or the downloading or other use of any materials therefrom, is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage done to your computer system, loss of data or other harm that may result from such activities. FXCM assumes no liability for any computer virus or other similar software code that is downloaded to your computer from this site or in connection with any services or materials offered on this site. FXCM expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing, and by using this site, services and/or downloading any materials thereform, you agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless FXCM from any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses that may result from such activities.