Active Trader Pricing
ELITE PRICING FOR HIGH VOLUME TRADERS
FXCM rewards clients for trading large amounts of currency by considerably reducing their forex transaction fees. Active Trader accounts are designed for individuals and institutions that trade more than 10 million notional per month or deposit more than $25,000.
- Elite Pricing Structure
Be rewarded with our lowest forex spreads (e.g. EUR/USD pips) when you open an FXCM Active Trader account. Learn More
- Trading Support
More features and services like FIX API and a dedicated service team with your FXCM Active Trader account.
- Private Client Group
Private Client Group membership provides select Active Trader account holders with our highest level of support and service. Learn More
Elite Pricing Structure
Keep your transaction fees low with FXCM's Active Trader spread + commission cost structure. Lower Active Trader pricing along with FXCM's recommended forex trading execution—No Dealing Desk—can give you the edge you have been looking for in your trading.
FXCM Active Trader accounts have a spread plus commission pricing structure. The combined transaction costs should be substantially lower than a standard FXCM trading account that uses No Dealing Desk execution.
The pricing structure is designed to reward those who trade large amounts of currency at FXCM by having commission fees reduce as trading volumes rise.
SPREAD + COMMISSIONSave an average of trading EUR/USD when compared to a standard FXCM account.1
OUR LOWEST SPREADS
FXCM Active Trader spreads are some of the lowest, most competitive spreads in the industry.
FXCM spreads are variable. The spreads listed here were derived from the time-weighted average of the spreads from to . Advertised spreads may not be applicable to client accounts of referring brokers.
When executing customers trades, FXCM can be compensated in several ways, which include, but are not limited to: adding a mark-up to the spreads it receives from its liquidity providers, receiving compensation for order flow, and charging commission to accounts that trade with FXCM's lowest spreads which are available to qualifying accounts. Under the Dealing Desk execution model, FXCM may act as a dealer and may receive additional compensation from trading.
An Active Trader account is designed to reward individuals who trade large amounts of currency at FXCM. Therefore, commission charges—which are negotiable—are determined by your monthly notional trading volume.
- 10 Million
- 50 Million
Your Monthly NOTIONAL VOLUME EXCEEDS
- $3.50 / Per Side
- Call 1800 109 751
COMMISSION / 100K LOT
Merit-Based CommissionsFXCM rewards you for trading more. More trading equals lower commissions, which equal lower transaction costs.
Individuals and institutions that trade more than 10 million notional per month or deposit more than $25,000 are eligible for an Active Trader account.Open Free Demo Open Account
1 Average Savings are calculated by comparing the total transaction cost (spread + commission) of an Active Trader account with a $3.50 / per side / per 100K lot commission to a standard FXCM account with No Dealing Desk forex execution. The transaction cost for a standard FXCM account is only the spread.
When you open an Active Trader account, you gain access to a wide range of financial professionals—from relationship managers to service specialists to forex instructors and market analysts—who can help you get the most out of your account.
An Active Trader account not only offers very low transaction fees but it also includes a higher level of service and additional trading features than Basic and Premium accounts.
- Relationship Manager: each Active Trader account holder has a dedicated Relationship Manager that is responsible to the account holder and is directly available to the account holder via phone and email. Relationship Managers are among FXCM's most experienced market professionals and a key asset to many FXCM clients.
- Dedicated Service Team: this team of experienced service specialists is dedicated to FXCM's Active Trader account holders and helps to ensure that all account matters—deposits, withdrawals, account activation, etc.—are viewed with high priority and handled without delay.
- FIX API Connection: the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Protocol is a messaging standard developed specifically for the real-time electronic exchange of global trading transactions. FIX is a standard messaging protocol which is used globally in many markets such as equities, futures, and forex. FXCM Active Trader accounts receive access to FIX messaging version 4.4.
- Custodial Trusts: Active Trader account holders with more than $500,000 in equity may request that FXCM establish custodial trust accounts in their names at Bank of America.
- Trading Analytics: an application that allows users to review their past trading by providing custom analytics, ratios and profitability analysis.
Private Client Group
ACCESS THE BROADER NETWORK AND RESOURCES OF FXCM
The FXCM Private Client Group provides select Active Trader account holders with our highest level of support and service. FXCM has a wealth of experience in the foreign exchange and CFD markets and is an industry-leader, which enables us to offer an extremely wide range of solutions to meet your specific needs.
Private Client Group membership is only available to select institutions and affluent individuals. For information on how FXCM's Private Client Group can help you reach your complex financial goals, contact us today to learn about membership information.
Request membership information:
FXCM Private Client Group
Suite 2, Level 18
420 George Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: 1800 109 751